2nd MCB Internet Conference - 'The Future of Rapid Prototyping'

From: Elaine Hunt (elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 15:33:11 EEST

>2nd MCB Internet Conference - 'The Future of Rapid Prototyping'
>Not everyone has the resources to visit the many RP conferences this

Ian and List,

I agreed to write a paper this time (Ian knows how much I hate to write)
because I strongly believe in the topic of my paper. But that is not
enough, you reading my thoughts; what is important is what you think and
believe, even if it is completely in disagreement with my thoughts. Ian
wants a completed paper after this conference ends from each author pulling
together the discussions. I think that will be a tremendous set of papers
which will add to the knowledge within this industry. If you fail to give
your input...what a loss not only to the discussion group but to the
industry.

I will give my first wish of the day...." that the vendors (system,
materials, and software) will allow their employees to participate in the
discussions."

Elaine

Opinions, suggestions, and other controversial matter VOID where prohibited.
Elaine T. Hunt, Director
Clemson University Laboratory to Advance Industrial Prototyping
206 Fluor Daniel Bldg. Clemson, SC 29643-0925
864-656-0321 (voice) 864-656-4435 (fax)
elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu
http://chip.eng.clemson.edu/rp/persall/elaine.html