Re: State of the Industry

From: Carol Farrish (cfarrish@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 18:19:53 EEST

Hi, Rick,

As I am sure you will hear from many other list participants, the guru
in the industry is Terry Wohlers, who prepares a yearly industry report.
It is pricey - about $300- but well worth it. It is written is a
user-friendly, not overly techincal style. You can obtain a copy
through the SME (1-800-733-4763)or from his company. The phone number
is 970-225-0086, fax 970-225-0086, e-mail Twohlers@compuserve.com.

The report considers both RT and RT. It also directs users to web sites
and publications to get more information. The list in the back is what
directed me to this e-mail list. I have used this report and some of
Wohler' other material to try to get a handle on the market potenial of
RP for our company.

Good luck.

C Farrish