Somewhat related to RP literature

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jul 01 1998 - 22:01:44 EEST

Dear rp-ml:

I came across an interesting book that might be of interest to rp-ml people
and make for some good light (it's only 84 pages long) summer reading. It's
entitled "The Mars Pathfinder, Approach to Faster-Better-Cheaper." Sounds
very familiar, just like what we're trying to accomplish through the use of
various RP techinques.
It's written by Price Pritchett (a management consultant) and Brian Muirhead
(Flight System Manager for Mars Pathfinder) and runs $9.95 a copy (for 1-14
copies, buy more copies and they'll give you a discount). To order it call
1-800-992-5922 or fax an order to 1-972-789-7900 or e-mail them at
www.PritchettNet.com/order
or write to them at:

Pritchett & Associates
13155 Noel Road, Suite 1600
Dallas, TX 75240

If anybody has read this book, or orders and reads it, you might let me
and/or the list know what you thought of it.

Regards,

Glenn Whiteside
e-mail: siderwhite@worldnet.att.net