[Fwd: SLA/50/HR]

From: Joe DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@kodak.com)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 15:49:39 EEST

I sent this note out last week but I don't think it made it to the list.
If any one has a SLA/50/HR system please let me know what your success rate is.
Thanks

--
Best Regards,

Joe DeGuglielmo Eastman Kodak Company Rapid Prototyping Center 901 Elmgrove Rd. Rochester, NY 14653-5315 (716)-726-7046 Phone (716)-726-3220 FAX jfdegug@kodak.com

attached mail follows:

We recently converted a SLA/50 to a HR (high resolution) system. The system
uses a low powered uv laser which supplies a "small spot" and builds at .0025
layer thickness. Unfortunately I have not been able to build a quality part yet
on it. The parts are coming soft and the laser power is unstable. The draw style
is weave.
Now to my question...
Who else is using this types system? and, Could I call you to discuss what luck
you have had and compare build styles????