Re: Mini-mills

From: tjgorn01 (tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 16:59:08 EEST

I would also recommend checking out the Minitech Mini-Mill/3. Their website is

www.minitech.com

They have other machines as well that are capable of doing non-ferrous type work, but the
Mini-Mill/3 is supposed to be able to do ferrous materials as well. I have one ordered but have not recieved it yet.

Tim

I will admit that my real desire is for a Stratus or a Sander's system
but at just shy of $50,000 there are
currently just out of my economic ranges.

I am also considering Roland's Modela unit at $3,000 but believe that
unit would be too anemic for my
purposes.

As a result  I would like some comment and feed back from this list on
my options at this time.

Current budget is between $10 and $20K for this capability.

Niel Leon - CDS,inc.

--
Tim Gornet      Computer Aided Engineering Consultant
INTERNET:   tjgorn01@starbase.spd.louisville.edu