Cruise in September 1999

From: Terry Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 20:58:59 EEST

Tom Sorovetz of Chrysler has put together what I expect will be an
excellent week in September 1999 in the Caribbean aboard a Royal Caribbean
cruise ship. It's being organized under the auspices of the 3D Systems
North American Stereolithography User Group, Inc. (3DSNASUG), but Tom
explained that users of FDM, SLS, LOM, etc., are also welcome. Friends,
neighbors, and relatives are welcome too. I don't know of a better way to
spend a week.

The price is slightly more than half of what you'd normally pay. You can
make a reservation with a $50 deposit that's fully refundable until June 5,
1999. If you're interested, read the information that Tom has prepared
below. Also, call Libby Shields of Cruiseone at (800) 469-0091. She'll
happily send you a brochure. I found her to be pleasant and helpful.

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
twohlers@compuserve.com

The 3D Systems North American Stereolithography User Group, Inc. endorses
the cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas. We are inviting
all RAPID PROTOTYPING USERS to come aboard and sail away with us. You can
reserve space for your family, friends and neighbors. The more individuals,
the better. If you are familiar with this group, you are aware that it
likes to have fun. There are no official meetings scheduled for this trip;
it is strictly a social get together. You can expect nothing short of
five-star entertainment and fun, along with great food and drinks.

We will sail out of Miami, Florida on September 11, 1999. The cruise ship
will stop in Labadee, Haiti; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas; and
Cococay, Bahamas. We will return to Miami seven days later.

The rates and categories listed below are based on "per person and double
occupancy" and are for cruise only, which includes lodging, meals, and
entertainment. Airfare add-ons are available upon request. Rates are
subject to change.

Cabin Category, Cabin Beds, Group Rates

N, Inside Cabins, 2 Lower Beds, $629
M, Inside Cabins, 2 Lower Beds, $649
L, Inside Cabins, 2 Lower Beds, $669
K, Inside Cabins, 2 Lower Beds, $729
I, Outside Cabins, 2 Lower Beds, $799
H, Outside Cabins, 2 Lower Beds, $819
F, Outside Cabins, 2 Lower Beds, $839 (sold out)

3rd and 4th passengers in the same cabin are $74 per person. Port taxes
and fees are $128 additional per person. Lower beds can be converted into
queen size beds. Deposits of $50 per person will be due within 7 days of
making the reservation. A second deposit of $200 per person will be due by
March 15, 1999 with the final payment due by June 5, 1999. Triple and quad
cabins require a full deposit of $250 per person within 7 days of making
the reservation. Deposits are fully refundable until June 5, 1999.

For reservations and information, contact Libby Shields of Cruiseone at
(800) 469-0091. When calling, mention Tom Sorovetz. For additional
information or questions, contact:

Tom Sorovetz, Site Coordinator, 3DSNASUG
Chrysler Corporation
14250 Plymouth Rd. M/S: 514-19-22
Detroit, MI. 48227-3086
Phone: (313) 493-2032