RE: Cruise in September 1999

From: Karl Denton (karldenton@ameritech.net)
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 16:48:41 EEST

Hello all,

The cruse that has been arranged for September 1999 is NOT a working cruse. It was intended to be a casual cruse for fun and relaxation. It is not a replacement for any of the conferences, it also should not be looked at as a place to have a captive audience. Keep in mind that many folks that will be attending the cruse are NOT connected with the RP industry in any way, shape or form and are going for the fun.

I just wanted to point this out so that there was no confusion over why this thing was put together. It is purely a cruse for fun for those in our wonderful industry!

Sincerely,

Karl R. Denton
President
Advanced Technology Consultants LLC