RE: Multiple Material RP Systems

From: Bauer Juergen (Juergen.Bauer@SPY.SIEMENS.DE)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 18:57:01 EEST

Very useful.
I amthinking about a connector or electronics case with the pins and
leadframe already built in.
But I suspect that the kind of "Super - Lasersinterer" you would need
will be a very expensive device, with the process (two materials with
totally different properties in one athmosphere) not easy to control.
And I need precision !

Still dreaming...
Juergen

Juergen Bauer, Siemens AG, EC CS A PD
E-Mail: Juergen.Bauer@spy.siemens.de
Adress: Siemensstr. 13, 67346 Speyer, Germany
Phone: +49-6232-30-2501; Fax -2110
http://w2.siemens.de/ec/ecb/connect/auto/auto_b.htm