Re: [CLI-hatcher]

From: Andrzejewski, Jan (jan_andrzejewski@peragroup.com)
Date: Mon Jul 27 1998 - 17:26:00 EEST

Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the assumption that the .CLI format
was just the boundary contour description and that 3D Systems software could
read in this file and then you apply the hatching parameters for the type of
build you want. even allowing for beam compensation.

The only problem slicing from this format is that you have to build it in
that Z axis orientation.

Nakis P. Karapatis wrote:
> I would like to be able to modify hatch parameters in the file.

Nakis What piece of software are you using to modify the hatch pattern?

Could someone send me the ASCII description of the .CLI format from a STL
box X,Y,Z
( 50mm x 60mm x 2mm ) sliced at a layer thickness of 0.5 mm and I will look
into writing a conversion program to Heidenhein conversational machine
language for a Laser machining centre.

Jan Andrzejewski jan_rp@peragroup.com
RP Operation Manager
Pera.