RE: [CLI-hatcher]

From: karapatis nakis (nakis@icapmail.epfl.ch)
Date: Tue Jul 28 1998 - 16:53:21 EEST

        [karapatis nakis]
        [karapatis nakis] None at the moment - I just generate the
contour with magics and try to write some code to generate hatches - not
machine specific.
        The hatches are specified in the .cli format
(http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/aero/rapid/CLI/cli_v20.html), but I don't
know of programs generating cli hatching...
> Could someone send me the ASCII description of the .CLI format from a
> STL
> box X,Y,Z
> ( 50mm x 60mm x 2mm ) sliced at a layer thickness of 0.5 mm and I will
> look
> into writing a conversion program to Heidenhein conversational machine
>
> language for a Laser machining centre.
        [karapatis nakis] (see url above).

        Best regards.

        Nakis