ANTEC Super Session on Rapid Tooling - Call for Papers

From: B. J. Arnold-Feret (ppsltd@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 19:11:22 EEST

The Product Design and Development Division of Society of Plastics Engineers
in conjunction with the Executive Board of SPE, is assisting in pulling
together a Super Session on the afternoon of Wednesday May 5, 1999 on Rapid
Tooling.

This is a call for papers on Rapid Tooling for Plastics.

To submit papers, the committee must have an "Intent to Present" form along
with a abstract of 100 words or less by the 17th of August. No commercial
papers or "marketing" type of papers will be accepted. Papers must be in
the English language use SI units of measurement. Trade names and
trademarks, as well as commercial content will be strongly discouraged.
OEMs are particuliarly encouraged to submit abstracts.

If interested, please contact me and I'll fax a form to you immediately.
Additionally, if you have questions, please drop me a e-mail and I'll answer
any concerns and provide as much detail as possible.

Barbara J. Arnold-Feret
ppsltd@airmail.net
817-379-5629 office
817-431-5341 fax