more information on ANTEC plus a plea

From: B. J. Arnold-Feret (ppsltd@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Jul 30 1998 - 14:46:13 EEST

First of all - please do not call me when I'm likely to be sleeping. I
received a call today at 6:15 a.m. Being a parent of a young child, I don't
get too much sleep anyway, but please use some common sense.

The types of papers that SPE is looking for the super session are those that
deal with new technologies/rapid tooling. The presentation should be around
20 minutes in length and relate to plastics and plastics processing. We are
looking most for contributions from manufacturers.

Barbara J. Arnold-Feret
ppsltd@airmail.net
817-379-5629 office
817-431-5341 fax