RE: STL to BMP interface

From: Dorjano.Baruca@src-comp.si
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 13:09:38 EEST

Well, well..
Did you ever herd about try&buy or 30 day trial version or something
similar. This is the best way to get people know your product.

So, try it!

Regards,

Dorjano Baruca

bart <bart@materialise.be> on 31.07.98 11:53:34

To: proform@proform.ch
cc: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi (bcc: Dorjano Baruca/SRC Computers)
Subject: RE: STL to BMP interface

Hi Paul,
We have developed a special slicer for a particular customer that slices
STL files into BMP files.
In the future more RP systems will probably work raster-based (with
pixels instead of lines)
As you know we are very familiar with both STL files and with images, so
we have good competence in that area.
As a professional software company, we are not making software for free,
but if you are interested, we could make you a good price.
Regards,

Bart

-------------
Materialise has moved to its new building !
Our new address and telephone are:
Bart Swaelens
Materialise Software
Technologielaan 15