Re: Piping and Schematic software

From: Justin R. Kidder (jrkst34+@pitt.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 19:40:20 EEST

Ok, I don't really know what you mean by that (which one of us is the
shoemaker?), but I stand corrected. My mistake. It IS Monday, after
all...

- Justin

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998 Dorjano.Baruca@src-comp.si wrote:

> Justin,
>
> in my country we have an expression; Let shoemaker talk about shoes!
> Actually SolidWorks from it's beginning use Parasolid kernel. But Solid
> Edge,
> the other package that I mentioned, did born with ACIS kernel.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dorjano Baruca
>

> >Actually, Solid Works uses the ACIS kernel, doesn't it? Just
> >nit-picking..
> >
> >Justin

Justin Kidder, Research Asst. | Automation and Robotics Laboratory
jrkst34+@pitt.edu | University of Pittsburgh

               Home page: http://www.pitt.edu/~jrkst34