Rapid tooling (Keltool)

From: Bill Hunter (bill@nichedesign.com)
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 08:16:12 EEST

We are a design group in Australia and have a project on at the moment
which could involve up to 6 Keltool injection moulds to be ordered in
mid-October.

I would be grateful if someone could answer some preliminary questions
for me ASAP:

1. Anybody had any experience with RT Keltool dies for a polycarbonate
lens component - how do these perform as far as polishing goes.
2. Can somebody supply me with a list of any RT tool manufacturers who
have worked in this area.
5. Can I have some feedback on pros/ cons with this process.

I look forward to a response.

Best Regards,

Bill Hunter
Niche Design Group.