Re: Rapid tooling (Keltool)

From: PnRMolds@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 16:33:39 EEST

<< Subj: Rapid tooling (Keltool)
 Date: 98-08-04 02:27:23 EDT
 From: bill@nichedesign.com (Bill Hunter)
 Sender: owner-rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
 To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi

 We are a design group in Australia and have a project on at the moment
 which could involve up to 6 Keltool injection moulds to be ordered in
 mid-October.

 I would be grateful if someone could answer some preliminary questions
 for me ASAP:

 1. Anybody had any experience with RT Keltool dies for a polycarbonate
 lens component - how do these perform as far as polishing goes.
 2. Can somebody supply me with a list of any RT tool manufacturers who
 have worked in this area.
 5. Can I have some feedback on pros/ cons with this process.

 I look forward to a response.

 Best Regards,

 Bill Hunter
 Niche Design Group.

 web site: www.nichedesign.com >>

Good day Bill,

Regarding your request above I am curious concerning your project objectives
and whether we may be of assistance. Our company specializes in very short
lead times for CNC machined prototype AND production molds. These lead times
are easily comparable to Keltool and other RP related tooling methods and
offer the benefit of yielding precision parts for functional and aesthetic
applications in large or small volumes.

In addition we have extensive experience in tooling lens components and a lot
of our work is in the electronic packaging market.

I visited your webstie earlier today, congratulations on your awards. I am
sure that your device for the profoundly deaf will significantly improve the
lives of many people.

For more information on our company including history, equipment, people etc.
visit our website at www.InjectionMolds.com .

Regards,

Ron Ptaszek

P&R Precision, Inc.
50495 Corporate Drive
Shelby Township, MI 48315

<A HREF="www.injectionmolds.com">http://www.InjectionMolds.Com>

TEL: 810-254-6720
FAX: 810-254-0638

<A HREF="mailto:ron@injectionmolds.com">ron@injectionmolds.com</A>

******
Prototype and Production Injection Molds direct from your Pro Database
with fast, reliable deliveries backed by a decade of CAD/CAM experience
*******