Re: 3DNASUG Info ??

From: Guy.Bourdeau@coulter.com
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 17:34:06 EEST

If any present or new users are unsure if they are on the User Group list
they should send Patti Brown of 3D System and myself the information listed
below by Email or fax. Patti needs it to verify you are a user and own a
SLA machine and I will verify you are on the official User Group list. If
you have changed companies and are still in the business we will need to
know this to keep the list current. If you have any questions please Email
or call me at the number below.

Provide:

        Name
        Address