Problems with Actua

From: Mayfield, Tim L (TLMayfield@ESCOCORP.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 16:07:30 EEST

We're running an Actua machine on a 30 day trial. Unfortunately, most of
the 30 days have been lost due to down time. The machine has is now on it's
third print head. Most of the problems we're seeing seem to be a the result
of a plugged jet. The parts have a pitted surface, not smooth. Even flat
top parts that should be very smooth aren't.

Are there any Actua users out there who've experienced this same problem?
Are there any Actua users who are completely satisfied?

> Tim

Tim Mayfield
Director of IS, Gray-Syracuse Inc.
ESCO Corporation