How to RTV Mold:

From: David J. Tafoya (dtafoya@pro-consulting.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 21:54:09 EEST

Dave Tafoya writes:

    I'm interested in Rapid Tooling and would like to learn more about
it.
I've been out on the web looking for literature on the subject with out
to much success.What I'm most interested in is RTV molding. Is there
a book out there that is an in depth how to. The things I'm after is
what
equipment is required and where can you buy this equipment. I'm
interested
in this topic because I'm interested in using it with one of the various
Rapid
Prototyping machines out there ( SLA....etc).

Thank You For Your Response

Dave