RE: Light Pen

From: Monica & Glenn Whiteside (SiderWhite@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 06:36:56 EEST

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott \ Scooter" Sutterer <ssutter@pdmfg.com> <Scott \ Scooter"
Sutterer <ssutter@pdmfg.com>>
To: rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi <rp-ml@ltk.hut.fi>
Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 10:12 AM
Subject: Light Pen

I am looking to purchase a UV light pen to peice together and fix SL
parts. Anybody got a source

Thanks

####### Scott "Scooter" Sutterer
#####\_O Premier Design & Mfg. Co.
####/\/> 5988 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
#### /" St. Charles MO 63304
### \ Phone: (314) 936-1288
## Fax: (314) 936-2528
# ssutter@pdmfg.com

Scott:

You might try EFOS Inc. at www.efos.com or call them toll-free at
1-800-668-8752. They make a good quality UV spot cure gun (several
different models). We have one that cost about $750 but it's somwhat low
powered and takes awhile to cure properly (approx. 5 minutes per joint to
tack pieces together and then we still place it in the PCA for a final
thorough cure). Their better quality higher-powered gun is nice but rather
pricey at approx. $4,000.

Good Luck!

Glenn Whiteside
Cessna Aircraft Company