Re: RP featured in Science Times

From: VERN CARTER (vern@3dresource.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 19:57:23 EEST

FYI,

Try visiting this web site. www.totalcontact.com

CTS and Bastech have both produced RP masters for this process. CTS produced
a 3DP master on the Z402 System as a test which worked very well. A huge
benefit to any company who is applying this technology is speed. The Z402
does this very well. I have truely been amazed at what we can do when we
start to think outside the box+ACEAIQ-

Vern Carter, CTS
vern+AEA-3dresource.com