Ciba 5220 Resin

From: Ross Gates (ross@selecteng.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 21:29:21 EEST

Just to let everyone know that I got a great repsonse to my inquiry on
the new resin. The problem was that 3D gave me a Dp value that kicked me
out of the build software and gave me a runtime error. After 4 days of
trying to contact someone knowledgeable at 3D, I turned to the rp-ml and
got what I needed. I was also looking for the style files for creating
supports, since they didn't provide these. Bob Kruger from Ciba came
thru with the necessary parameters.

To let everyone know, the people who are running this resin unanimously
stated this is the best resin they have ever run in their machines.

Thanks for all the help.

Ross Gates
Select Mfg. Services Inc.