Fwd: Golf - caution - Friday Humor

From: RoyJRATC@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 23:55:51 EEST

attached mail follows:

A fellow has a week off and decides to play a round of golf every day. First
thing Monday morning, he sets off on his first round and soon catches up to
the person in front. He sees that this is a woman and, as he catches up to her
on a par 3, that, in fact, she's very attractive. He's interested and suggests
that they play the rest of the round together. She agrees and a very close
match ensues. She turns out also to be a very talented golfer and she wins
their little competition on the last hole. He congratulates her in the car
park then offers to give her a lift when he sees she doesn't have a car. All
in all it's been a highly enjoyable morning. On the way to her place, she
thanks him for the morning's company and competition and says she hasn't
enjoyed herself so much on the course for a long time. "In fact," she says,
"I'd like you to pull over so I can show you how much I appreciated
everything." He pulls over, they kiss and she shows him her appreciation The
next morning he spies her at the first tee and suggests they play together
again. He's actually quite competitive and slightly peeved that she beat him
the previous day. Again they have a magnificent day, enjoying each other's
company and playing a tight, competitive round of golf. Again she pips him at
the last, again he drives her home and again she shows her appreciation. This
goes on all week, with her beating him narrowly every day. This is a sore
point for his male ego but, nevertheless, in the car home from their Friday
afternoon round, he tells her that he has had such a fine week that he has a
surprise planned: dinner for two at a fancy candlelit restaurant followed by a
night of passion in the penthouse apartment of a posh hotel. Surprisingly, she
bursts into tears and says she can't agree to this. He can't work out what the
fuss is about but eventually she admits the reason. "You see," she tearfully
sobs, "I'm a transvestite." He is aghast. He swerves violently off the road,
pulls the car to a screeching halt and curses madly, overcome with emotion.
"I'm sorry," "she" repeats. "You bastard," he screams, red in the face, "You
cheating bastard. You've been playing off the red tees all week!!"