Re: SLA5000 Problems

From: Guy.Bourdeau@coulter.com
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 16:39:59 EEST

I agree.......

Guy Bourdeau

---------------------- Forwarded by Guy Bourdeau/PD/CoulterUS on 08/10/98
09:42 AM ---------------------------

harrjp@juno.com (James P. Harrison) on 08/07/98 09:33:37 AM

To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
cc: (bcc: Guy Bourdeau/PD/CoulterUS)
Subject: Re: SLA5000 Problems

On Fri, 07 Aug 1998 08:05:34 -0400 Elaine Hunt
<elaine.hunt@ces.clemson.edu> writes:

>>several trips out. Our FSE's and installers were Dennis Van Zante
>(out of
>
>Dennis saved my sanity. Need I say more. He not only understands the
>technology but the customer. My machine has run flawless since he
>came and
>got the machine back into working order and worked with our FE (who
>was new
>and not to blame for my problems).

Johnny Gagnon and Jim Jamison got our SLA-500 running when no one
else could. They are tops in my book!!

>I suggest any customer who is having over a 30% build failure rate
>work
>directly with Chris Brewlis and get their problem resolved. Once you
>do
>this you will never believe how great the system works. IT IS WORTH
>the
>effort. Document your frustrations to Chris in a letter and let him
>put
>the known 3D resources to work on your problem.

That is how we got our problems with our SLA-500 resolved. Thanks Chris.

>I wish 3D would put together a 'TOP squad' of 2-3 of the best and
>oldest
>employed FEs and put them on systems that get installed but DON'T
>work.
>Wishes are cheap. Good FES are hard to find.

I strongly agree! This suggestion is long overdue! How about it 3D
Systems?
Add this to our wish list at the next user's conference.

Jim

James P. Harrison Director Of Operations
3Dimensional Engineering www.3de.net; harrjp@juno.com
2991 N. Powerline Rd. Pompano Beach, FL. 33069
954-972-9906 (phone) 954-972-8903 (fax)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]