Desktop CNC under $2,000

From: Jack Wittlich (jwitt@apci.net)
Date: Fri Aug 14 1998 - 00:01:50 EEST

My CNC programmer just shared this URL with me, and I have to pass it along to the RP-ML to read the reactions.

http://www.microproto.com/micropro.htm

The site is well planned , with good pics and information.  The machine might be a little crude, but for 2 Grand, who cares?  His  examples of work are certainly impressive.

Sounds to me like many dreams could be answered here.

Anyone have experience with this little machine?

Regards,

Jack

           \\\|///            Jack Wittlich
        (-@^@-)               Jwitt@apci.net