Re: Actua question

From: Jay Jacobs (Jay@brapid.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 15:54:28 EEST

The Actua is a Office Rapid Prototyping system. It quickly (in hours)
outputs a high resolution physical model of your CAD data. Many people
think of it as a 3D Printer or 3D Plotter. It is compact, quiet and
completely non-toxic. Best of all, it costs less than $2,000 per month if
leased!

Jay Jacobs
Brookfield Rapid Solutions
13 Hampshire Drive