Re: investment casting with SLA

From: Jiao Xiangdong (xiangdon@egr.uri.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 20 1998 - 16:31:41 EEST

Dear Pof. Phill Dickens:
I am very interesting to your work about the Quikcat. Would you please
Email a copy of this article to me. I have a SLA250 and I want to do some
rapid casting work with it.
I want to spray some low melting point metal to the part made from
Quickcast. I do not know if there will be any trouble. What about the
high melting point metal?

Thank you for your help.

Jiao xiangdong
University of Rhode Island