More changes at Lone Peak Engineering, Inc.

From: lonepeak (lonepeak@aros.net)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 04:44:14 EEST

For Immediate Release:

Who on earth is Javelin.? We are actually Lone Peak Engineering, Inc.

In order to handle our business expansion, we will be operating under the
name Javelin.
We recently relocated to larger facilities in Salt Lake City. Javelin
will continue the metals and ceramic prototyping work that many of you
know us for. Complimenting our RP service bureau work we now offer:
high-end motion graphics, broadcast quality video production, and
large high resolution media prints, all created from the client's STL
file or other corresponding CAD files.

Contact Alair for more information.
alair@lonepeak.com