request for informations

From: Volker Schillen (schillen@fzi.de)
Date: Tue Aug 25 1998 - 12:16:58 EEST

Dear List,

I need informations about polymer used for stereolithography systems:

- Which kind of polymers are used: Acrylate / Epoxyde?
- Which kind of initiators for polymerasation are used?
- Are there cationic or anionic chemical reactions?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of the different polymers?
- How good is the dimensional and inherent stable?
- What is the minimal thickness of one layer which can created with the
different polymers?

Does anybody knows where I can find suitable literature?

Best regards

Volker Schillen

Information Science Research Center at the University of Karlsruhe

Mobility Management and Robotics Fon: ++49-721-9654-314
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14 Fax: ++49-721-9654-309
D 76131 Karlsruhe (Germany) e-mail: schillen@fzi.de