Re: TPE Question

From: Mark Bannister (app2web@appal.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 17:14:44 EEST

Brad:
There are only a few inks that can be used on very flexible TPE's (same inks
used on silicones for keypads via pad printing). Painting is possible but
the paint must be as flexible as the base material. I'm not sure but I
would imagine that painting would not be the best choice. Overmolding and
co-molding is all the rage now with TPE's to get colors and textures.
Mark Bannister