Re: Maestro on IRIX or UNIX or SOLARIS ?

From: James P. Harrison (harrjp@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 28 1998 - 20:47:56 EEST

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:47:17 +0300 MEHMET SALIM <genpas@superonline.com>
writes:
><HTML>
>Dear users,
>
><P>Our company is aout to install an SLA-3500 machine in
>Turkey-Istanbul
>and will work as a service bureau.
>
><P>3D Systems company is recommending us Silicone Graphics Workstation
>and IRIX, but we are loooking for the other opportunities HP- UNIX or
>SUN
>- SOLARIS workstations.

3D Systems is coming out with a Windows NT version next year sometime.
Ask 3D Systems
if they will be supporting the Maestro after the Windows NT version comes
out. Currently
Maestro 1.9 only works on Silicone Graphics Workstations!

><P>Now we are wondering about the performance of the Maestro 1.9 on
>the
>other bases than SG-IRIX.

As far as I know there are known!

><P>Is there anyone using Maestro on the other bases and according to
>your
>experience what are the problems that you are accrossed?
>
><P>What do you recommend us ?

I highly recommend you contact Materialise:
www.materialise.com
Kapeldreef 60
Leuven
B-3001
Belgium
Phone 33-16 298 364

><P>Thanks for your interest to our mail.</HTML>

Good Luck,
Jim

James P. Harrison Director Of Operations
3Dimensional Engineering www.3de.net; harrjp@juno.com
2991 N. Powerline Rd. Pompano Beach, FL. 33069
954-972-9906 (phone) 954-972-8903 (fax)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]