Internet conference

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 12:07:00 EEST

Hello rp-ml

I've just been informed that some people have had difficulty accessing the
internet conference web site. The address I gave out was :-

http://www.mcb.co.uk/services/conferen/jun98/forp/

has anyone else had problems using this address?

BTW, the conference is in its last month and I would dearly like to see
your comments on RP standards, management issues for RP, medical
applications and rapid tooling. I'm sure you must have some views.

Regards

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: (852) 28597901
fax: (852) 28585415
igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

It is okay to be clueless if you are not looking for anything.