New articles on Ennex Web site

From: Marshall Burns (marshall@ennex.com)
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 17:44:23 EEST

A person wrote:

> I am quite fascinated by this new technology that you are promoting.
> Do you know of any recent (i.e. 1998) articles or books on
fabricators?
> I am particularly interested in the social impact of the technology.
> I would appreciate receiving any information or pointers that you
have.

the Ennex Web site:

        1. "Fabbing the Future: Developments in Rapid Manufacturing."
This is the text and slides of my presentation at the Plastics Product
Design & Development Forum in Chicago earlier this year. It discusses
fabricators on the market and how to make productive use of them. See
http://www.Ennex.com/people/Marshall/speeches/FabFuture/index.htm.

        2. "The Origins and Direction of the Fabricator Revolution."
This is the paper I presented at the IEEE International Symposium on
Industrial Electronics (ISIE '97) in Portugal last summer, later
published in Rapid News. It discusses the different categories of
fabricators, including both current and future technologies. See
http://www.Ennex.com/people/Marshall/speeches/9707-OriginsAndDirections.htm.

        3. Because the person asked for articles on the social impact,
we also posted "Automated Fabrication: The Future of Manufacturing."
This was my keynote address to the 13th International Congress on
Applications of Lasers and Electro-Optics (ICALEO '94) in 1994 and was
published in the inaugural issue of Rapid Prototyping Journal in 1995.
It reveals something of my vision of where all this stuff is taking the
human race. See
http://www.Ennex.com/people/Marshall/speeches/9410-AutofabFuture.htm.

    I hope you find these materials interesting and useful in your own
contributions to the fabricator revolution.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
Marshall@Ennex.com

***** ENNEX(TM) CORPORATION