(no subject)

From: RoyJRATC@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 02 1998 - 23:56:35 EEST

emurphy@harringtonpdc.com writes:

<< Does anyone know of a facility in the Cincinnati area that can digitize an
 existing part, produce the point cloud data and generate an STL file on
 that data?

Erik - Digibotics (mfg. of a laser scanner) did this for me about a year ago.
Very successful. Although they are in Texas, between FedEx, Email & FTP sites,
we were able to get this done with a minimum of problems. Sorry, I don't have
a contact there anymore, but they MUST have a web site

Roy Sheppard, Jr.
Atlantic Technical Components
269 Heather Lane
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417