RE: painting

From: Evans, Paul @FURN (@FURN)
Date: Thu Sep 03 1998 - 00:06:00 EEST

If the solvents in the paint or primer are reacting with the urethane, the
paint will never fully dry. You may need to find a primer that has solvents
or propellants that are friendly with your parts. We had a similar problem
in our model shop when we tried to paint machined polycarbonate models.

Paul Evans
Siemens & Furnas Controls