1999 SLS officers elected

From: Joe DeGuglielmo (jfdegug@kodak.com)
Date: Fri Sep 04 1998 - 16:41:46 EEST

The 1998 SLS users group meeting held in Austin Texas is now history. The event went very well and covered many topic over the 4 days. DTM offered a tour of their manufacturing facility and we had the opportunity to see the new 2500 plus machine. Faster, bigger, less expensive, and good looking too!

Many thanks go out from the executive committee to all this years speakers. I'm also pleased to announce the new 1999 SLS usergroup officers:

Vice President
Jim Williams
Paramount Industries

Secretary