Re: 1998 Conference at DTI: Rapid Tooling & Manufacturing

From: Nick Schaefer 6-4884 (nicks@hpbs4645.boi.hp.com)
Date: Wed Sep 09 1998 - 19:19:40 EEST

> From owner-rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi Wed Sep 9 11:50:38 EDT 1998
> From: ralott@mail.hac.com
> Subject: Re: 1998 Conference at DTI: Rapid Tooling & Manufacturing
> To: rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
> Sender: owner-rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi
>
> Someday I'll have an e-mail package that will read stuff like this.
>
> What ever happened to plain old text messages?
>
> Rick Lott
> Hughes Space and Communications
> Los Angeles, California

Obviously people sending to a list such as this with a number of different
email applications don't care if we all read their message.

It is a time saver for me since I simply delete these un-readable messages
and move to the next one that I can read. 8^)

Regards,

Nick Schaefer

 Hewlett Packard
 Boise Site Mechanical Engineering Services
 Phone : Telnet or (208) 396-4884
 FAX : Telnet or (208) 396-2906
 Unix Email : nicks@boi.hp.com
 PC Email : nick_schaefer@hp.com