Re: CT to stl

From: Gary A. Fudge (garyf@geomagic.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 1998 - 14:04:07 EEST

Jeff,

Is your CT scan data in a point cloud data format or can you get it into a
point cloud data format? If so, Wrap software can automatically create an
.stl file from that data. You can also input data in a variety of polygonal
file formats as well. You can download a free demo version from our website
www.geomagic.com to check it out yourself.

Gary

Gary A. Fudge
Sales Manager