Re: fine layers on SLA-350/Keltool?

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 23:02:01 EEST

In a message dated 98-09-22 14:13:40 EDT, Suttererssutter@pdmfg.com writes:

<< Since you mentioned 3D Keltool. How has you luck been using Keltool.

 How are you cleaning the parts?
 Are you having The 3D Keltool Center do the tooling?
 How good are the tolerances?

 Any other info would be appreciated
 --
 Scott "Scooter" Sutterer
 Premier Design & Mfg. Co.

Scott
 We are having a great time with Keltool It is even better than we imagined.

We clean the SLA master in rubbing alcohol. If we had more machines we could
probably justify a TPA cleaning system.

We are currently the only commercial licencee for the 3D Keltool process. We
have our own furnaces. We are owned by a very large international mold
building company, they build the molds for us.

The published tolerances of .002 per inch /per inch is what we work to. All
of our shut offs and critical dimensions are finished afterward.
regards
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering
5141 27th ave