RE: NANOTECHNOLOGY

From: Brock Hinzmann (bhinzmann@sric.sri.com)
Date: Wed Sep 23 1998 - 19:50:26 EEST

Will,

Go to the Web site for the Foresight Institute:

www.foresight.org

>From there, you will be able to jump off to any number of other research
groups working in nanotechnology. See past speakers for nano tech
conferences. The Sixth Foresight Conference on Molecular Nanotechnology will be
13-15 November 1998 in Santa Clara, California.

Brock Hinzmann
Technology Navigator
SRI International
+1 (650) 859-4350
bhinzmann@sric.sri.com
http://future.sri.com

SWANK, WILLIAM E. wrote:
>--- Received from NEWHOLLA.WSWANK 1-717-355-1146 98-09-23
10.00 -