Casting Information.

From: Rob Schmieden (rschmi@wgc.woodward.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 1998 - 19:28:58 EEST

Hi There,

I am a new subscriber so forgive me if this question has been asked before!

I am a Manufacturing Engineer in a design team and I am looking for any
information on casting houses that can do the following:

        Corrosion resistant material,
        22 Ksi material strength @ 1150 degrees F,
        Near net shape casting process (+/- 0.030 feature tolerance),
        100 - 200 AA microinch cast feature surface texture.

I am looking for a casting house that can do all of the above in a Rapid
process and also in Production.

I know this is a TALL order, so ANY information would be appreciated!!

Regards and many thanks,

Rob Schmieden
Woodward Governor Company