Hope this helps - TCT Proceedings

From: Mark Littlewood (TCT_Rapid@compuserve.com)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 11:31:04 EEST

Preston

What is it with me and Email? So sorry. Sometines it goes just fine and
then sometimes it goes down the tubes. Ours not to reason why.

I look forward to seeing you in a week or so.

Here is a 'simple' version. It is probably not much use to you personally
as you will be one of the 600 people who get it direct!

Looking forward to your presentation.

Mark Littlewood

CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS - Pre-CONFERENCE COST

Time-Compression Technologies '98
Tuesday - Wednesday 13th-14th October, Nottingham, UK

CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS - Pre-CONFERENCE COST

You have expressed interest in receiving information about the TCT i98
Conference Proceedings. Although you are not able to attend the event, the
proceedings will allow you to cover the presentation material in your own
time and at your own pace.

The proceedings of both the conference and applications sessions are
published as a single volume and will be available after the event at a
cost of 175. If you order a copy prior to Friday October 8th, you can
receive the proceedings at a cost of 150 GBP thus saving you 25 squid off
the post event price. This is basically becasue the final run is done over
the weekend prior to the event and if we have your order prior to that the
marginal cost of producing extra is small compared to running you off set
after the event.

To order your copy of the full conference proceedings, please fax or Email
this order back to me before October 8th.

My fax number is 0171 924 5677, my Email is TCTRapidnews@compuserve.com

Please call Mark Littlewood - 0171 924 5655 if you have any further
questions or to attend the conference.

_ Please send me _____ sets of proceedings of the TCT 98 Conference
at a cost of 150 GBP per set.

_ Please charge __________ to my credit card. (Print and fax this
back if you do not feel comfortable giving these details out over
the internet.

_ Please invoice me for __________. Please quote purchase order
number: __________

Name: Tel:

Job Title: Fax:

Company:

Building: Credit Card type: AMEX/VISA/MSTRCARD

Street: Name on Card:

Town/City: Card Number:

Country: Expiry Date:

Postcode: mlp Signature:

Phone: 0171 924 5655 (UK) 312 558 1548 (USA) ** FAX: 0171 924 5677 (UK)
312 346 9603 (USA)