Rapid Tooling

From: Easton, Craig George - EASCG001 (EASCG001@students.unisa.edu.au)
Date: Tue Oct 06 1998 - 05:07:03 EEST

Help!?!?!?
I am a final year student with the University of South Australia doing
a project on Rapid Tooling for Injection Molding in conjunction with
Gerard Industries, one of the largest molding firms in Australia.

My problem is that it is relatively simple to obtain very general
information regarding things such as Keltool and ACES etc., but getting
anything substantial (other than a lovely glossy brochure) is proving
impossible.

My project is due in a little over a month and I need information quickly. I
have not left this to the last minute, but I just stumbled
onto this mailing list today (6th of October) by accident.

My questions is can anyone provide me with any significant information or
a place to get information on the following:
-Keltool
-ACES
-Polysteel
-RapidSteel
or any other method worth mentioning.

I have been trialling spray-metal tooling on my own, but have had little
success to date.

Please feel free to email me at eascg001@students.unisa.edu.au.

Thankyou in advance
Craig Easton