Rapid Tooling for Plastic Injection Molds

From: Ross Gates (selecteng@novagate.com)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 23:02:02 EEST

Sorry,

I have gotten a lot of e-mail and questions concerning my earlier
posting on Sarcol Inc. I had given the rp-ml dated information. This is
a company that produces rapid tooling, like Keltool, but in larger sizes
and more material choices.

The largest mold size they can produce is 50 x 36 inches(1270 x 914 mm).
However, they are limited to 1,900 lbs pour capacity and with gates and
risers, typically it is an 1,100 pound mold.

They do not have a web site yet. It is under construction. Their e-mail
address is sarcolinc@aol.com.

The best people to contact are Smoky or Dave.

They had the area code changed and the correct phone numbers are:
773-533-3000
773-533-3004 FAX

Ross Gates
Select Mfg. Services