Re: C Source code for Rp Application

From: Justin Kidder (jrkst34+@pitt.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 20:55:58 EEST

As far as I know, the C code for reading/writing jpeg files is freely
available on the internet...you would, however, have to write your own
interface and display functions. Do a search on "jpg source code" or
"jpg library".

hope this helps,

Justin

Kirk Stalis wrote:

> I was hoping someone would be willing to help me out. I am looking for
> source code written in C to a jpeg, gif, bmp or any other popular
> graphics viewer. It is for non-profit use on my master's thesis
> concerning rapid colored prototypes. Thanks in advance.
>
> Kirk Stalis

Justin Kidder, Research Asst.   |   Automation and Robotics Laboratory
jrkst34+@pitt.edu               |   University of Pittsburgh

               Home page:   http://www.pitt.edu/~jrkst34
         There are two rules for ultimate success in life:
                1. Never tell everything you know.