Re: SL-5220 Resin

From: David.Oblak@coulter.com
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 14:20:39 EEST

Steve,

Nice to hear from you. I was part of the beta program here at Coulter for
SL5220 resin. After using 5170 for a couple of years on our (2) SLA
250/50s, I found that SL5220 is much faster and easier to work with. We
have been using the 5220 since April and are very pleased with our decision
to bring it in house. Post processing is much easier because it cleans up
so well. Contact me either by email or phone to get more input. Tell Steve
Williams I said hello.

Good luck,

Dave Oblak
Mech Designer/RP