Re: Submersible, buoyant, rotor testing

From: Brandon R. Ferguson (bferguso@ucalgary.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 20:24:19 EEST

The resin that I run in our Cubital (SGC) machine has a dencity of 1.1
g/ml.The old resin (no longer in use) has a dencity of 1.08 g/ml.

Both outside of the desired parameters.

Brandon R. Ferguson - technician
University of Calgary
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
t: (403) 220-4147 f: (403) 282-8406
email: bferguso@acs.ucalgary.ca