European Conferences

From: Brent Stucker (stucker@egr.uri.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 17:23:41 EEST

I want to attend one European conference next year and am having a hard
time deciding which one to attend (I can only afford one international trip
next year). I would be interested in getting some feedback from attendees
of the various European RP conferences and maybe planners of next
year's conferences to get some feedback about their quality and content.

I enjoy conferences where a lot of cutting-edge research is presented and
that have some practical applications as well.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Brent Stucker
Dr. Brent Stucker
Assistant Professor
University of Rhode Island
Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Gilbreth Hall, 2 East Alumni Ave.
Kingston, RI 02881
ph: (401)874-5187
fax: (401)874-5540