Re: Epoxy Tooling

From: JODY AND KAREN HUDRICK (hudrick@wans.net)
Date: Sat Oct 17 1998 - 01:37:45 EEST

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED (IT'S BEEN AWHILE) MET-L-FLO INC. ADDED EPOXY
TOOLING TO THEIR LIST OF CREDENTIALS. THE GENTLEMAN WHO HANDLES IT ALL IS
MIKE PARTIPILLO, OR CARL DEKKER AS AN ALTERNATE CONTACT FOR INFO.

THEY CAN BE REACHED AT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING :

TEL- 630-584-4500
WEB - www.met-l-flo.com
email - metlflo@mw.sisna.com

REGARDS,