Re: Rp Market

From: Marshall Burns (marshall@ennex.com)
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 22:28:37 EEST

H_Williams@postmaster.co.uk wrote:

> Can anybody help me in finding out about the RP market over the last 5-10
> years. The things I require are its growth, value and future development
> with particular interest in the area of Selective Laser Sintering.

Dear Mr. Williams,

    Ennex Corporation has done many projects of this sort for clients such as
Dow Chemical, Rockwell International, and Huels AG. Please feel free to
contact me to discuss how we may help you. You can find a list of project
types and a partial list of clients in the consulting section of our Web site
at http://www.Ennex.com/service/consulting.htm.

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
Marshall@Ennex.com